Board of Directors and Committees
This document lists all of the current Board Members and Committees for the Carmichael Creek Neighborhood Association as well as their assigned duties.
Last Updated: 1/14/2022
See the official bylaws prior to reading this document.
NOTE: Delegation of duties from officers to other board members or CCNA members can occur.
Board of Directors
- Gareth Lacy
- Sharon Doughty
- Lora Cammack
- Julia Reyes
- Scatha Allison
- Jorel Cooper
- Gorgiana Alonzo
- Mary Christian
- Monica Klepic
- Mary Bradley
- Dorene Rose
- Shall be the official spokesperson of the CCNA.
- Shall preside at the meetings of the CCNA and Board.
- Shall be an ex-officio member of all committees.
- Shall coordinate the work of the Board.
- Create other committees and appoint members or non-members as committee consultants as necessary.
- Shall assume the duties of the President in the absence of the President to act.
- Shall perform or assist in such other duties as may be assigned by the Board or President.
- Record meeting minutes
- Shall maintain the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of the CCNA
- Have meeting minutes peer reviewed
- Forwards the finalized minutes to the webmaster for dissemination to active members and posting to the web.
- Mails meeting minutes to members that do not have an email address
- Helps prepare the annual newsletter
- Prepare a secretary report for each meeting which consists of previous meeting minutes approval date, posted to the web date, and mailed to non-email member date.
- Shall be the custodian of the funds of the CCNA
- Shall be responsible for seeing that all the CCNA's financial affairs are carried out, with Board approval, in a manner appropriate to the nature and scope of the CCNA’s commitment
- Monitor PayPal account for funds that need to be transferred into our main bank account.
- Prepare a treasury report for each meeting which consists of the beginning and ending balance and an explanation of deposits/credits/expenses from the last report.
- Issues checks to individuals or businesses for transactions approved by the CCNA Board.
- Maintain the website
- Post documents
- Monitor for errors and outages
- Retains critical account information.
- Monitor the CCNA email account and forward emails to the appropriate director.
- Maintain email accounts.
- Send notifications to members and directors when directed by other Committee/Board members.
- Compile reports from the membership database.
- Perform Adhoc queries.
- Maintain technical documentation.
Chair: Dorene Rose
- Retains key to post office box.
- Processes membership applications/renewals mailed into CCNA.
- This includes entering the data into the membership database on the carmichaelcreek.org website.
- Prepares outreach for upcoming renewals.
- This is templated and should be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Sends a request to the webmaster to send renewal notices.
- Prepares a membership report for each meeting which consists of the current member count and changes from the last membership report.
Chair: Sharon Doughty
- Assist the treasurer.
- Oversee the annual audit of the CCNA.
Chair: Jorel Cooper
- Present a slate of candidates for election to the CCNA Board.
- Work with the current Board as necessary.
Chair: Mary Christian
Members: Julia Reyes, Scatha Allison, Jorel Cooper
- Schedules and proposes events including:
- Monthly meetings
- Boulevard brush-up
- Special events
- Annual meeting
- Uses the event entry system on the carmichaelcreek.org website.
- Sends a request to the webmaster to send information to active members of upcoming events.
- Organize annual meeting outreach including printing of annual newsletter and disseminating throughout the CCNA perimeter.
Land Use Committee
Chair: Lora Cammack