Board of Directors and Committees
This document lists all of the current Board Members and Committees for the Carmichael Creek Neighborhood Association as well as their assigned duties.
See the official bylaws prior to reading this document.
NOTE: Delegation of duties from officers to other board members or CCNA members can occur.
Board of Directors
- Gareth Lacy
- Sharon Doughty
- Anne Berner
- Lora Cammack
- Julia Reyes
- Scatha Allison
- Amanda Trumbo
- Ryan Goessling
- Jan Watts
- Jorel Cooper
- Gorgiana Alonzo
- Shall be the official spokesperson of the CCNA.
- Shall preside at the meetings of the CCNA and Board.
- Shall be an ex-officio member of all committees.
- Shall coordinate the work of the Board.
- Create other committees and appoint members or non-members as committee consultants as necessary.
- Shall assume the duties of the President in the absence of the President to act.
- Shall perform or assist in such other duties as may be assigned by the Board or President.
- Record meeting minutes
- Shall maintain the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of the CCNA
- Have meeting minutes peer reviewed
- Forwards the finalized minutes to the webmaster for dissemination to active members and posting to the web.
- Mails meeting minutes to members that do not have an email address
- Helps prepare the annual newsletter
- Prepare a secretary report for each meeting which consists of previous meeting minutes approval date, posted to the web date, and mailed to non-email member date.
- Shall be the custodian of the funds of the CCNA
- Shall be responsible for seeing that all the CCNA's financial affairs are carried out, with Board approval, in a manner appropriate to the nature and scope of the CCNA’s commitment
- Monitor PayPal account for funds that need to be transferred into our main bank account.
- Prepare a treasury report for each meeting which consists of the beginning and ending balance and an explanation of deposits/credits/expenses from the last report.
- Issues checks to individuals or businesses for transactions approved by the CCNA Board.
- Maintain the website
- Post documents
- Monitor for errors and outages
- Retains critical account information.
- Monitor the CCNA email account and forward emails to the appropriate director.
- Maintain email accounts.
- Send notifications to members and directors when directed by other Committee/Board members.
- Compile reports from the membership database.
- Perform Adhoc queries.
- Maintain technical documentation.
Chair: Gareth Lacy
Members: Jan Watts and Jorel Cooper
- Retains key to post office box.
- Processes membership applications/renewals mailed into CCNA.
- This includes entering the data into the membership database on the carmichaelcreek.org website.
- Prepares outreach for upcoming renewals.
- This is templated and should be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Sends a request to the webmaster to send renewal notices.
- Prepares a membership report for each meeting which consists of the current member count and changes from the last membership report.
- Assist the treasurer.
- Oversee the annual audit of the CCNA.
- Present a slate of candidates for election to the CCNA Board.
- Work with the current Board as necessary.
Chair: Scatha Allison
Members: Jan Watts and Julia Reyes
- Schedules and proposes events including:
- Monthly meetings
- Boulevard brush-up
- Special events
- Annual meeting
- Uses the event entry system on the carmichaelcreek.org website.
- Sends a request to the webmaster to send information to active members of upcoming events.
- Organize annual meeting outreach including printing of annual newsletter and disseminating throughout the CCNA perimeter.
Land Use Committee
Chair: Lora Cammack
Members: Gareth Lacy